The Company account owner in Contractpedia can give free access to External advisors. They will have access to all Company data where they can read and write. Every company is entitled to up to three external advisors and their access is free of charge.
External advisors may be accountants, lawyers and business consultants. They can help you with some of the following tasks:
- Gain visibility of your residual liabilities
- Drive down operational and capital cost
- Gather data that is spread around various departments
- Help you understand contractual terms and conditions
- Make an assessment of potential cost savings
- Enter data in Contractpedia, such as contracts
- Identify and address contractual issues and problems
- Get the ball rolling on supplier change
You External advisors can also help you set-up alerts to avoid unwanted auto-renewals.